Other language

Monday, October 11, 2010

Haircut for the first time

In the morning, Dias ride baby carriage guided by the sister of grandfather, grandmother Sanah alternating the street front of the house, I accompany her while see Dias. Before the shower the morning, Dias preparation for a haircut the first time in his life. My wife prepares shaver, a basin of warm water, tisue, and soap for babies.
Dias in my wife's lap while drinking breast milk, I cautiously began smearing her hair with soap and began to shave his head with a razor. It turned out very difficult to shave baby's hair for the first time, because there are layers of greasy dirt on the scalp. Slowly I began to shave the front, top, side and rear. After about half hour finish shaving his head until bald without a single hair. Dias happy face looks so fresh and funny. When finished bathing and clothes and then continue to drink breast milk, while relaxing in my wife's lap.
First Bald


amazed face
Flushed face

After haircut








No comments: