Other language

Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Son was born

Cesarean section

Morning at 8:00 my wife moved into the observation room preparation for Cesarean section. Promptly at 9:00 my wife helped by nurse into operation room, I could only wait outside with a sense worry, stress, mingled. Not long after that mother-in-law coming, we both waiting outside. While waiting, i walked to the front of the hospital to smoking and phone my mother tell and ask prayers for the smooth operation of this Cesarean. After smoking I returned to the waiting operating room.

My Son was Born                          

I hear the sound of baby, not long after that, nurse told me that my child was born precisely at 9.20 o'clock, healthy and safe. I with mother-in-law  to the baby room where my child is placed, from the glassed room I could clearly see for the first time my child. Feelings of pleasure, emotion with a feeling of mingled joy and pray Subhanallah Alhamdulillah Lailahailallah Allahuakbar. I Azan and qomat in the right and left of my child  ear with a feeling of emotion and excitement.

After that I rushed to in front of hospital to tell my mother by phone, with emotion and tears I told to my mother that 'MY SON WAS BORN HAPPY AND HEALTHY'. But I've not yet to check his limbs, possibly because so excited till forgotten. After that I hurried back to the baby room, to ascertain whether all complete, it turns out after I check the ear and began to advance onwards to toe, .. everything there is a complete ... Alhamdulillah.

The Placenta

Waiting all while see my son, not long after that, nurse give to me the placenta in Kendil wrapped in plastic. After permission to my wife and in-laws, I rushed home to bury the placenta as well as meet with my mother.

Arriving home I hugged my mother with tears and say thank God. Incidentally mas Didiek came home, there was also mba Enny and Herdy. 

Placenta Cleaned and washed by the mother with the ingredients of herbs. My older brother Mas Didiek and my younger brother Herdy prepare the cemetery for the placenta, I opened my laptop write a name: DIAS RADITYO WINARKO accompanied by a sentence of prayer to be buried along with the placenta in Kendil. Before wrapped in cloth of red and white flags, a small knife inserted Kendil, Yassin book, In English dictionaries, etc., then buried by mas Didiek in the front right corner of the house just under the shady laurel. 
 



DIAS RADITYO WINARKO
meaning : "be the sun for families"

DIAS : Combination of our names, EDI and ASRI. Spell from back 'SAID' : The first name my wife father. alphabetic combinations 'S.ADI' : My Father first name
RADITYO : SUN (Java)
WINARKO : Paternal last name


Dias first day in the world

When finished burying the placenta, I went back to the hospital, followed by my mother and my older sister Enny. Arriving at the hospital, I put a piece of paper the name of my son DIAS RADITYO WINARKO on the label box that previously contained : BAYI NY.ASRI. It turned out my son preparation will be moved to the my wife room so rooming with his mother in room number 313, I requested nurse permission for hold a minute because my mother will see my son.
 
After that I 'm going  to meet my wife who was accompanied by mother-in-law in room number 313, After my mother and mba Enny came to the room, I invite to see Dias at baby room downstairs.

Dias first met Grandma and aunt Enny, feel emotion and excitement. A few minutes later Dias was accompanied grandmother and aunt Enny, brought by nurse to room number 313 rooming with mother.

at night

This is the first night of Dias present in the world, my wife and I did not experience in the care of infants. but I've learned how to hold the baby from the nurse before. Dias often awake all night and cry, because my wife just operation and still wound so her movement very difficult and limited.

We helped Dias for breast feeding, could suck her nipples but the milk not out. Many times I hold Dias and try to stop of his cry. Throughout the night we both did not sleep because keeping Dias. I feel sad when touch Dias Crying, in my life I never felt like this before  .... oh .. Dias ... father very love you ..son.



No comments: