Other language

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Good morning my Son

Early morning Nurse come to our room for Dias bathe, I follow the nurse who brought Dias to the baby shower room, it turns out there another baby who gather in baby shower room too. Few moments the nurse began to bathe the babies one by one, I watched on until the time came for Dias. After bathe, dried with a towel, given a powder, etc. then worn baby clothes and wrapped in cloth bedong, after it was placed back into crib, and brought back by nurse to our room.

 
In our room, Dias sleep comfortably. I take it Dias who was sleeping in a crib to the edge of the window in the room. not how long my oldest brother mas Wid, with his wife, mba Nani and her brother Mas Budi came to visit.

at noon my second oldest brother, Mas Didiek with his wife mba Gemi and their son Adit visit us also.

In the afternoon, my mother Mbah Adi, my sister Mba Enny, my brother Mas Agus with his wife MbaNina, and their children Reyhan and Ivan, my younger brother Herdy and his wife Rinta come too. I'm very happy all my brothers and sisters visit my son Dias.

 


 



No comments: