Other language

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Eyes and Ears Dias was able to react

This morning I brought Dias, ride baby carriage at the street in front of house. At the end of the road I stopped, I tried to reaction the eyes and ears of Dias by way of applause and moving my body to the front left side of the baby carriage, while I am still clapping, I moved to the right front of the carriage, then continued to the back of the carriage. His eyes, and His ears followed the direction I moved and looked at my applause. I tried several times, Dias still continue to follow the direction of my motion. I am very happy and pleased with the progress shown by Dias. One begining step for Dias in living his life.

Reaction of eyes and ears


In the afternoon, I move his body upside down on the bed with his head turned right, Dias moved and search the comfortable position, after that he fell asleep. I was surprised, usually with that position, he does not sleep. Dias seems very comfortable with that position, I was a little scared but I see breaths up and down normally. I waited until about 15 minutes. Then I move the position of his head facing to the left, Dias woke up and cried briefly, then fell asleep again. Sleeping with the head facing to the left also lasted for 15 minutes. Then I change to the usual supine position, Dias awake for a while after that I moved him on baby carriage, and Dias fell asleep again. Sleeping in the baby carriage this time a little longer. The health of Dias is very good today, not fussy at all. Dias smart, dad is very happy today, because Dias has shown two very important progress.

Dias ... oh ... Dias ... Dad really love you. Son ...!.

Sleeping in prone position






No comments: